|Come! Join the adventure Links|
You are about to embark on an awesome journey to the very core of your existence. You'll get up close to man eating animals and plunge to depths of ancient seas. You will see marvels
that few humans have ever set eyes on and learn secrets you'll die to share. If you keep an open mind, try your best and follow the Rules of the Road you will come out alive, richer and a lot smarter. Give students an overview of the lesson. Give students an overview of the lesson.Give students an overview of the lesson.Give students an overview of the lesson.
Rules of the
1. Follow the WebMaster's (your teacher) Directions!
2. Never Download anything! If you think something is wrong tell your teacher right away.
3. Work with a partner and share that mouse!
4. Visit only sites that are listed below.
5. Use whisper voices while working with your partner.
If you choose to break any of these rules you will be put to death. ..LOL! OK. ..banished (that means sent away) for a very long time from cyberland.Links:
Encarta Online - http://encarta.msn.com/
|Home Room I Activities I Materials I Your Grade I Teacher's Corner|
last revised: 5/28/2001
M. Glines-Thompson: e-mail address: Swimsue@aol.com
School Name: M.L. King, Jr. K-8, SCUSD
School Address: 490 Little River Way, Sacramento, CA 95831 (916) 433-6062 Back to the top